And so it begins.....

Next spring I will be launching my first exhibition of art infused poetry in Cornwall. This blog is to advertise and update events and above all keep me on track by recording the highs and lows of this enterprize in my posts.

Official Dates of Exhibitions

'The Old Press Gallery' (St Austell)
PREVIEW EVENING - Friday 22nd March 2013 7pm - 9pm

EXHIBITION STARTS - Saturday 23rd-28th March 2013

'Cornish Studies Library' (Redruth)
EXHIBITION STARTS - Tuesday 2nd-6th April 2013



Wednesday 28 November 2012

Finding my way....

All the chit chat rousing today's poets into action on-line I thought I'd test the water on 'Wattpad'. I've created a profile under the title "Fabular"and self published a poem called 'Avon Calling' follow link:  http://www.wattpad.com/9322475-avon-calling
With over 10 million viewers I'm hoping for some feedback; I might even slide in a couple of my exhibition pieces for a test run!
Margaret Atwood has published a collection of poems on this site so I was very impressed a small fry like myself could nestle in alongside such an accomplished icon.
Now it's just a matter of waiting...

 Dr. Seuss once wrote,

'You can get so confused
that you'll start in to race
down long wiggled roads at a break-necking pace
and grind on for miles across weirdish wild space,
headed, I fear, toward a most useless place.
                                                               The Waiting Place...'


Seuss, Dr. 1957. Oh, The Places You'll Go, UK: HarperCollins Children's Books 1997

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kyla - Congratulations on your exhibition!! It was great to see text and image work together so well - loved the binary code piece, looking forward to seeing more - Ros xx

    ReplyDelete