And so it begins.....

Next spring I will be launching my first exhibition of art infused poetry in Cornwall. This blog is to advertise and update events and above all keep me on track by recording the highs and lows of this enterprize in my posts.

Official Dates of Exhibitions

'The Old Press Gallery' (St Austell)
PREVIEW EVENING - Friday 22nd March 2013 7pm - 9pm

EXHIBITION STARTS - Saturday 23rd-28th March 2013

'Cornish Studies Library' (Redruth)
EXHIBITION STARTS - Tuesday 2nd-6th April 2013



Saturday 11 May 2013

It's all going on.....literally

St Ives literary festival is on and tomorrow I will be experiencing it for the first time. My two main reasons for being there is the 'Text Tent' starting at 5.30 which I believe will house under canvas an interesting mix of art based poetry and Sue Farmer's performance of John Harris's life and poetry put to song starting at 7pm at the Art's Cafe. As I'm also a keen songwriter and lyricist in the band 'Sound of Fable' this aspect of story telling to music holds a real fascination for me.
I shall be attempting to review these events next week.....and still I'm writing essay's...is the end in sight, I think a see a twinkling light....

May 21st the paints and clay come out and I will subject two beautifully sparse canvases to brush and knife whilst some wild jazz bounces off the walls......bliss..




No comments:

Post a Comment