And so it begins.....

Next spring I will be launching my first exhibition of art infused poetry in Cornwall. This blog is to advertise and update events and above all keep me on track by recording the highs and lows of this enterprize in my posts.

Official Dates of Exhibitions

'The Old Press Gallery' (St Austell)
PREVIEW EVENING - Friday 22nd March 2013 7pm - 9pm

EXHIBITION STARTS - Saturday 23rd-28th March 2013

'Cornish Studies Library' (Redruth)
EXHIBITION STARTS - Tuesday 2nd-6th April 2013



Wednesday 6 February 2013

Presentation Day.....




Hello everyone in Room 140....

I'll begin with my first epiphany.....

The Landscape Conference......

CMR writing workshop at Redruth.....

The introduction of two artists and what was revealed to me in their work......

Connecting all the dots.....

The final picture in the shape of an exhibition.....

End result: two exhibitions, a Blog, and a mountain to climb.....

No comments:

Post a Comment